Please select a year.
Total Number of Confirmed Cases by Jurisdiction
Morris County COVID-19 Cases
|Town of Boonton||3||3||2||2||9||11||11|
|Township of Boonton||6||7||7||8||9||10||10|
|Borough of Butler||2||3||5||6||8||13||16|
|Borough of Chatham||5||5||6||3||7||20||22|
|Township of Chatham||6||7||8||12||13||14||15|
|Borough of Chester||0||0||0||2||2||2||1|
|Township of Chester||0||1||1||1||1||4||6|
|Township of Denville||10||11||12||14||17||17||23|
|Town of Dover||22||22||28||43||54||57||66|
|Township of East Hanover||11||17||19||29||31||39||40|
|Borough of Florham Park||13||15||19||27||32||35||39|
|Township of Hanover||5||6||12||19||16||27||29|
|Township of Harding||5||5||7||8||9||10||10|
|Township of Jefferson||3||0||3||6||9||19||23|
|Borough of Kinnelon||9||9||9||9||11||12||13|
|Borough of Lincoln Park||4||9||13||19||23||28||32|
|Township of Long Hill||4||4||5||5||6||8||8|
|Borough of Madison||15||16||19||21||25||25||25|
|Borough of Mendham||3||3||3||3||5||5||4|
|Township of Mendham||6||8||9||10||11||14||15|
|Township of Mine Hill||1||3||3||3||6||4||6|
|Township of Montville||15||18||20||32||34||42||52|
|Borough of Morris Plains||4||6||11||15||11||14||10|
|Township of Morris||27||23||23||28||33||53||56|
|Town of Morristown||24||29||36||48||60||62||69|
|Borough of Mount Arlington||1||1||3||4||4||4||4|
|Township of Mount Olive||8||14||20||29||34||34||36|
|Borough of Mountain Lakes||1||0||0||3||3||4||5|
|Borough of Netcong||0||1||3||5||5||3||4|
|Township of Parsippany||23||22||24||37||49||82||91|
|Township of Pequannock||14||15||15||18||21||22||24|
|Township of Randolph||18||21||29||41||46||47||53|
|Borough of Riverdale||3||4||4||6||7||8||9|
|Borough of Rockaway||4||5||5||4||6||7||11|
|Township of Rockaway||6||7||17||20||21||33||40|
|Township of Roxbury||11||15||13||15||23||26||30|
|Borough of Victory Gardens||1||0||1||2||3||3||4|
|Township of Washington||4||0||2||2||5||10||10|
|Borough of Wharton||5||5||10||18||21||21||22|
The figures reflect open COVID-19 positive cases as of the date and time indicated, not cases which have been closed, some cases which may be pending, or have yet to be entered into the system.
Please note the following limitations and provisos related to the data above:
- The figures reflect open COVID-19 positive cases as of the date and time indicated, not cases which have been closed, some cases which may be pending, or have yet to be entered into the system.
- The figures may include or not include cases for which the street address is incomplete, incorrect, or listed as a post office box. Such cases require additional investigation by local health officials.
- Figures which appear lower on subsequent days are the result of cases which have been closed (e.g. infection has resolved, the case being transferred to another jurisdiction, or other criteria).
- The figures do not include persons under quarantine/isolation in a jurisdiction due to exposure and who have not tested positive.
- The figures are not a reflection of community spread in a specific municipality, i.e. larger numbers do not necessarily indicate that there are local outbreaks in specific municipalities. Various factors may be related to higher numbers including increased testing and facilities with high-risk populations.
- The figures are not to be used by residents to gauge whether heightened precautions are necessary when visiting specific jurisdictions. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and other preventive steps must be followed at all times regardless of the number of cases in a specific municipality.
- COVID-19-related deaths are not included in the data. Pursuant to HIPAA, identifying health information for the data above and deaths (not included) such as name, address, age, gender, place of death, etc. will not be released.