Resources for COVID-19 Emergency
What do you do if you feel unwell and think you may have the Corona virus?
You are asked to call your own doctor or medical provider and seek assistance.
If you do not have a doctor you can call an urgent care. Here are some contacts for some local urgent care facilities:
- Excel Urgent Care in Chester, 2 North Rd, Chester. (908) 888-2541
- URGIMED Urgent care in Randolph, 400 Rt 10 W, (973) 892-1321
- FastER Urgent Care in Morris Plains, 130 Speedwell Ave, (862) 242-8053
- Somerset Valley Urgent Care, 470 Rt 202/206, (908) 781-7171
For general information and symptoms visit these sites:
What do I do if I have a medical emergency or I am in danger?
Who do I speak with if I have general medical questions about COVID-19?
Mendham Bernards Twp Board of Health: (973) 543-7521 Ext. 0, (908) 204-2520
or emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Health Nursing Screening Hotline 1-862-260-3199
7 days a week 7am-7pm
What if I need non-medical help or have questions about town services?
Call the main Mendham Borough line and listen for extensions or leave a message at:
(973) 543-7152 Ext 13 or email at COVID19@mendhamnj.org
How many COVID-19 cases does Mendham Borough have?
We are updating the case number that we receive from the Board of Health daily. Please note the blue scroll at the top of our website.
What is Social Distancing?
We are all asked to stay 6 feet apart! Do not gather in groups of more than 10. Do not have contact with people other than those you are living with.
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order
All New Jersey residents are required to stay at home unless they are:
· Obtaining goods or services from essential retail businesses;
· Obtaining takeout food or beverages;
· Seeking medical attention, essential social services, or assistance from law enforcement or emergency services;
· Visiting critical family or persons with whom a resident has a close personal relationship; abiding by social distancing regulations and best preventative hygiene practices;
· performing their job with minimal manpower;
· Walking, running, operating a wheelchair, or engaging in outdoor activities with immediate family, caretakers, or romantic partners while following best social distancing regulations;
Financial and Tax information:
New Jersey will be extending the income tax deadline to July 15, the same as the federal extension. More information can be found below:
Mental Health Hotline: 862-269-3199.
Lines are open from 8:30 - 5:00pm Monday through Friday and weekends from 9-3.
Providing: nursing screening, access to physicians, information on testing sites, social workers to provide community support, behavioral health clinicians for persons who are frightened, isolated or feeling overwhelmed and food and medication deliveries to persons in need.
Where can I donate food?
Chester-Mendham Food Pantry