All of our COVID-19 resources information has been moved to our Department of Health page to make room for new information.
COVID-19 Testing is available for no fee at Morris County College from the Morris County Health Department. Please see their site for details.
Testing in Mendham Borough:
Robinson's will be entering into an arragement with a testing organizatino for on-site COVID-19 testing soon. We will update this post once they make that informatino available.
For other in town testing please contact your Mendham Borough physician.
Anti-body testing is available at some of our local urgent care facilities:
- Excel Urgent Care in Chester, 2 North Rd, Chester, (908) 888-2541
- URGIMED Urgent Care in Randolph, 400 Rt 10 W, (973) 891-1321
- FastER Urgent Care in Morris Plains, 130 Speedwell Ave, (862) 242-8053
- Somerset Valley Urgent Care, 470 Rt 202/206, (908) 781-7171
Robinson’s will also be offering on-site anti-body testing soon. We will update this post once they make this information available.
Opening dates to note on your calendar:
As of today up to 25 people may gather in-doors and 100 outdoors with proper social distancing guidelines in place. These numbers are being increased and we will update as this information becomes available. Please wear masks in-doors and when shopping, masks are encouraged to be worn outdoors when you are unable to social distance.
Mendham Borough Recreation Department will resume our Summer entertainment activities. Please look for dates/times and bands or movies on the right of the page under calendar of events:
- Restaurants in Mendham Borough may open for outdoor dining and as per the Governor’s office and can resume their regularly scheduled hours. Council has taken the required measures to allow for outdoor dining which we have worked with our food establishments to make happen quickly.
- Our no fee form can be found here to register:
- Retail shops in town can open for in store and curbside business
- All religious services may take place with any number outside
- Personal service shops can resume business, such as nails salons, hair salons, and spas
- Outdoor sport activities can resume on Mendham Borough fields with the Governor’s office guidelines can be found here:
Understanding Mendham Borough’s COVID-19 positive testing result numbers
Our numbers are provided to us from two sources: The Morris County Office of Health Management
and the Bernards Township Department of Health, which we contract with for Board of Health services
Mendham Borough does not have direct access to the state database where all numbers on communicable diseases are kept. Due to HIPPAA restrictions we are only able to provide the numbers that are made available to us from these two sources. Additionally, we are not provided information on the number of deaths that have occurred in town from the COVID-19 virus.
- 09/24/2020 Free Rabies Clinics
- 09/23/2020 Free Narcan
- 09/22/2020 Child Care Tuition Assistance Program
- 09/22/2020 Happy National Voter Registration Day 2020!
- 09/22/2020 NJ Census 2020: "LAST PUSH FOR THE NEXT DECADE"
- 09/22/2020 Senior Hours at MVC
- 09/21/2020 2020 Seasonal Flu Shot Clinics
- 09/21/2020 JCP&L Helicopter Patrols
- 09/18/2020 Paper and Technology Shredding Day
- 09/15/2020 U.S. Census